Fiber Cleaver CT50
The CT50 features automated blade rotation, unprecedented durability, and simplistic maintenance unseen with any other cleaver. Paired with a Bluetooth enabled Fujikura splicer, cleaver blade positions can be automatically advanced when needed based on cleave count or cleave quality. If automated rotation is not desired, the blade position can be advanced at the touch of a button, no tools required. The easy to read blade position indicator clearly displays the selected position. The Bluetooth® feature, along with simplified mechanical operation, increases overall productivity and reliability. The fiber clamp opens beyond 90 degrees and readies the blade for cleaving in the same motion. This allows easy viewing of the distance scale used to gauge cleave length. The 16-position blade yields 60,000 single-fiber cleaves, or 5,000 12-fiber ribbon cleaves. The built-in scrap collector conveniently stores fiber shards until they can be safely discarded.
The CT50 is an industry first cleaver ruggedized to withstand severe shock, including drops up to 30 inches. If needed, the CT50 is field serviceable with all precision components easily replaced in the field.
- Motorized blade rotation
- Bluetooth communication
- Shock resistant
- Simple one-step operation
- 60,000 cleave blade life
- Field serviceable
|CT50||Single or Ribbon Fiber|
- Applicable up to 12-fiber cleaving
- Automatic cleaving blade rotation via wireless communication
- User replaceable fiber clamps and cleaving blade
- 60,000 fibers blade life(3 height x 16 positions)
- Wide lever opening angle allows easy fiber placement
- Single-action operation including fiber scrap collection
- Optical components
- Sensing system
- Medical equipments
- Research and others
FlexScan is currently available in five models:
- FS200-50B: 1550 nm OTDR for cost-effective point-to-point network troubleshooting, including detection of high-loss macro-bends.
- FS200-60: 1650 nm filtered version for cost-effective live PON troubleshooting. Use the optional integrated Power Meter to verify downstream power levels.
- FS200-100: 1310/1550 version for more complete point-to-point network installation verification, as well as troubleshooting. By testing at both wavelengths, FlexScan can differentiate poor splices from macro-bends, as well as qualify the network for operation in both 1310 and 1550 nm windows.
- FS200-300: 1310/1550 PON OTDR version for installation verification and troubleshooting of out-of-service PON or point-to-point networks. Offers higher dynamic range to test through splitters, as well as longer point-to-point networks.
- FS200-304: 1310/1550/1650 PON OTDR version for in-service PON troubleshooting, as well as out-of-service PON or point-to-point network installation verification or troubleshooting.
All models include an integrated VFL and are available with optional integrated source, power meter and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi wireless communications.
FlexScan test sets are available in six standard kit configurations:
- BASIC Kit: Includes selected FlexScan, wrist strap, soft carry case, Quick Reference Guide plus TRM™ 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software. Soft case includes room for optional accessories such as connector cleaning supplies, fiber ring (launch cable) or FOCIS Flex connector inspection solution.
- PLUS Kit: Adds a One-click cleaner, 150 m fiber ring (launch cable) plus TRM 2.0 Advanced to a FlexScan Basic Kit.
- PRO Kit: Adds an auto-focusing FOCIS Flex Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System to a FlexScan Plus Kit.
- BI Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BI Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier to FlexScan PRO Kit.
- BIPM Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BIPM Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier with Power Meter to FlexScan PRO Kit.
- MPO Kit: Includes selected FlexScan and accessories, MFS-12-SM Single-mode Multi-Fiber Switch, USB cable and 30 m fiber to connect FlexScan to Switch, plus 30 m MPO Launch Cable to connect Switch to MPO-terminated multi-fiber network.
For details and ordering information on model options and kit configurations, see the FlexScan datasheet.