Single Fiber Fusion Splicer 41S
- Warm Splice Imaging (WSI) loss estimation technology
- Bluetooth enabled cleaver management
- Two-camera active v-groove alignment
- 5″ touchscreen monitor
- Interchangeable sheath clamps and fiber holders
- Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
- Extended-life electrodes, 5,000 splices, exchangeable without tools
- Long-life battery (200 splices/shrinks per charge)
The Fujikura 41S is a fully ruggedized, active cladding alignment fusion splicer. Core sensing loss estimation technology provides the most accurate assessment of splice loss available in any active cladding alignment splicer in the world. Enabled by Warm Splice Imaging (WSI), the 41S can determine the accuracy of core alignment by evaluation of the splice during the heating process. This technology delivers splice loss estimates with a greater level of accuracy as those based on only cladding alignment. State-of-the-art cleaver management via Bluetooth® connection with the CT50 Cleaver tracks usage and enables automated blade rotation as needed. The dual-camera, active V-groove alignment system provides consistent splicing performance in the most challenging conditions. A 6-second splice time and 25-second shrink time offers unmatched speed and productivity, while an easy-to-use touchscreen monitor provides simple and intuitive menu navigation. Interchangeable sheath clamps or fiber holders provide versatility for user preference, and compatibility with fusion installable connectors. The extended-life battery is rated for up to 200 splice and heat cycles. Long-life electrodes, lasting 5,000 splices, help minimize downtime for replacement and stabilization. The large 5″ monitor provides a crystal clear image, even in the brightest sunlight. Software updates are accomplished via the internet allowing users to quickly update their software as new splice programs become available.
Backed by the best service team in the industry, the Fujikura 41S is the ideal splicer to use when portability, ruggedness, and reliability are needed for your splicing application.
|Fujikura 41S Fusion Splicer|
Includes: Fujikura 41S Fusion Splicer, S31A Sheath clamps (installed), SP-31 Set Plates, ADC-19A AC Adapter, BTR-11 Battery Pack (installed), ACC-09 Power Cord, ELCT2-16B Spare Electrodes (pair), Operation Manual on CD, Quick Reference Guide, SS-03 Single Fiber Stripper and CC-36 Transit Case
|Fujikura 41S Fusion Splicer Kit with CT50 Cleaver|
Includes: Fujikura 41S Fusion Splicer, CT50 Cleaver, S31A Sheath clamps (installed), SP-31 Set Plates, ADC-19A AC Adapter, BTR-11 Battery Pack (installed), ACC-09 Power Cord, ELCT2-16B Spare Electrodes (pair), Operation Manual on CD, Quick Reference Guide, SS-03 Single Fiber Stripper and CC-36 Transit Case
|One Year Extended Warranty||S012996|
|Two Year Extended Warranty||S013000|
- Easy protector positioning
- Bluetooth capability connection
- Core loss estimation function
- Fast splicing time 6sec.
- Touch panel with easy operation
- Multi-functional carrying case with integrated work station
- PON or point-to-point network verification and troubleshooting
- Fast, accurate single-mode fiber fault location using OTDR and VFL
- Single-mode optical network characterization using OTDR
- Single-mode loss testing using integrated source and power meter
FlexScan is currently available in five models:
- FS200-50B: 1550 nm OTDR for cost-effective point-to-point network troubleshooting, including detection of high-loss macro-bends.
- FS200-60: 1650 nm filtered version for cost-effective live PON troubleshooting. Use the optional integrated Power Meter to verify downstream power levels.
- FS200-100: 1310/1550 version for more complete point-to-point network installation verification, as well as troubleshooting. By testing at both wavelengths, FlexScan can differentiate poor splices from macro-bends, as well as qualify the network for operation in both 1310 and 1550 nm windows.
- FS200-300: 1310/1550 PON OTDR version for installation verification and troubleshooting of out-of-service PON or point-to-point networks. Offers higher dynamic range to test through splitters, as well as longer point-to-point networks.
- FS200-304: 1310/1550/1650 PON OTDR version for in-service PON troubleshooting, as well as out-of-service PON or point-to-point network installation verification or troubleshooting.
All models include an integrated VFL and are available with optional integrated source, power meter and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi wireless communications.
FlexScan test sets are available in six standard kit configurations:
- BASIC Kit: Includes selected FlexScan, wrist strap, soft carry case, Quick Reference Guide plus TRM™ 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software. Soft case includes room for optional accessories such as connector cleaning supplies, fiber ring (launch cable) or FOCIS Flex connector inspection solution.
- PLUS Kit: Adds a One-click cleaner, 150 m fiber ring (launch cable) plus TRM 2.0 Advanced to a FlexScan Basic Kit.
- PRO Kit: Adds an auto-focusing FOCIS Flex Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System to a FlexScan Plus Kit.
- BI Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BI Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier to FlexScan PRO Kit.
- BIPM Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BIPM Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier with Power Meter to FlexScan PRO Kit.
- MPO Kit: Includes selected FlexScan and accessories, MFS-12-SM Single-mode Multi-Fiber Switch, USB cable and 30 m fiber to connect FlexScan to Switch, plus 30 m MPO Launch Cable to connect Switch to MPO-terminated multi-fiber network.
For details and ordering information on model options and kit configurations, see the FlexScan datasheet.