SMLP5-5 Single-mode/Multimode Loss Test Kit
- 5-Year Warranty
- Encircled Flux Compliant – with optional mode conditioner
- USB port for transfer of stored results
- TRM® 2.0 Reporting Software (Windows® compatible)
- Certification Testing and Report Generation
- Certify multimode and single-mode links per TIA/EIA standards
- Fiber identification prior to splicing
- Passive Optical Networks (PON) testing
- Save test data for Report Generation with NOYES TRM® 2.0 Software
OLS4 Quad MM/SM Source:
SM Wavelengths: 1310 and 1550 nm
SM Output Power 0 dBm
MM Wavelengths: 850 and 1300 nm
MM Output Power -20 dBm
Test Tones: 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz
OPM5 Optical Power Meter:
Calibrated Wavelengths: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 nm
Measurement units: db, dBm, µW
Model number: SMLP5-5xx (xx = FC, SC, ST, or LC)
The SMLP5-5 combines one (1) OLS4 Quad MM/SM Source and one (1) OPM5 Power Meter.
OLS4 Accessories and Connector Adapters
|8800-00-0072PR||Universal flip-top dust cap for UCI outputs|
|4050-00-0119PR||100-240 VAC to 9 VDC|
Cable, USB-MINI B connect to PC
Encircled Flux Mode Conditioners
|AFL Part Number||Fiber Size||Connectors|
- Rugged & pocket-sized; Weighs less than 1 pound! (0.4 kg)
- FleXpress mode completes OTDR test in <5 seconds!
- Fast, accurate pt-to-pt & PON network verification or fault location
- Single, dual or triple wavelength, single-mode OTDR
- Easy-to-understand LinkMap results with pass/fail indications
- Single, dual or triple wavelength, single-mode pt-to-pt & PON OTDR
- Best-in-class 20 m PON dead zone!
- Integrated VFL, plus Wave ID source and power meter
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB communications
- Large, bright indoor/outdoor touchscreen
- PON or point-to-point network verification and troubleshooting
- Fast, accurate single-mode fiber fault location using OTDR and VFL
- Single-mode optical network characterization using OTDR
- Single-mode loss testing using integrated source and power meter
FlexScan is currently available in five models:
- FS200-50B: 1550 nm OTDR for cost-effective point-to-point network troubleshooting, including detection of high-loss macro-bends.
- FS200-60: 1650 nm filtered version for cost-effective live PON troubleshooting. Use the optional integrated Power Meter to verify downstream power levels.
- FS200-100: 1310/1550 version for more complete point-to-point network installation verification, as well as troubleshooting. By testing at both wavelengths, FlexScan can differentiate poor splices from macro-bends, as well as qualify the network for operation in both 1310 and 1550 nm windows.
- FS200-300: 1310/1550 PON OTDR version for installation verification and troubleshooting of out-of-service PON or point-to-point networks. Offers higher dynamic range to test through splitters, as well as longer point-to-point networks.
- FS200-304: 1310/1550/1650 PON OTDR version for in-service PON troubleshooting, as well as out-of-service PON or point-to-point network installation verification or troubleshooting.
All models include an integrated VFL and are available with optional integrated source, power meter and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi wireless communications.
FlexScan test sets are available in six standard kit configurations:
- BASIC Kit: Includes selected FlexScan, wrist strap, soft carry case, Quick Reference Guide plus TRM™ 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software. Soft case includes room for optional accessories such as connector cleaning supplies, fiber ring (launch cable) or FOCIS Flex connector inspection solution.
- PLUS Kit: Adds a One-click cleaner, 150 m fiber ring (launch cable) plus TRM 2.0 Advanced to a FlexScan Basic Kit.
- PRO Kit: Adds an auto-focusing FOCIS Flex Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System to a FlexScan Plus Kit.
- BI Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BI Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier to FlexScan PRO Kit.
- BIPM Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BIPM Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier with Power Meter to FlexScan PRO Kit.
- MPO Kit: Includes selected FlexScan and accessories, MFS-12-SM Single-mode Multi-Fiber Switch, USB cable and 30 m fiber to connect FlexScan to Switch, plus 30 m MPO Launch Cable to connect Switch to MPO-terminated multi-fiber network.
For details and ordering information on model options and kit configurations, see the FlexScan datasheet.